Vacationing with a Pet
Although Navarre Beach is not pet friendly, there are other spots that are available for you and your canine pal to visit and enjoy a sun-filled, surf chasing day. Just a short jaunt away, you'll discover the beauty of Pensacola Beach, where two fantastic beaches warmly welcome dog owners and their furry pals.
Please follow these simple guidelines and stay in everyone's good graces:
1. Doggie delight beach areas: dogs are warmly welcomed at our designated dog beaches, found at lots 21e and 28b. These sandy shores are perfect for furry frolics, while all other beaches and parks, including casino beach, are reserved for our human visitors.
2. Safety first: if your pup is found unattended in a vehicle, the owner may face legal consequences. Let's keep our furry friends safe and sound.
3. Leash up for love: dogs must remain on their leashes at all times. This ensures a secure and enjoyable experience for everyone, both human and canine alike.
4. Cleanliness is canine: remember to scoop the poop! It's every owner's responsibility to pick up and properly dispose of dog waste. Let's keep our beach pristine for all to enjoy.
5. Rabies ready: per Florida state regulations, please make sure your dog is sporting a visible current rabies tag when frolicking at the dog beach.
Pawsome dog parks: for a true tail-wagging experience, we offer not one, but two dog parks! Your furry friend can enjoy a leisurely stroll on the beach or a refreshing dip in the gulf waters. Our dog parks are open to dogs only, so they can socialize and play to their heart's content. Just remember to keep your pup on a leash.
Dog park hours:
- Sunrise to sunset (except during turtle season - May 1-Oct. 31, when open from 7 am to sunset)
West end park: located at parking lot 21.5, it's the first lot past the last gulf-front condos.
East end park: found at parking lot 28.5, just beyond portofino. You can easily spot these locations on our reference map with numbers 21 e (west) and 28 b (east).